Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has released advisories as a warning to the public about individuals or group of persons representing various unregistered online investment entities.
This list contains unregistered entities that were found to be engaging in enticing the public to invest their money with a promise of high investment returns, and/or registered companies that are not authorized to solicit investments from the public.
- Smart Capital
- CMT (Coins and Mining Trading)
- PSO (PSOPOWER Apps)
- IronTrading (Team Bangon)
- Lucky Coins
- Miner’s Investment Group
- Digital Coin Trading
- All Pal for All Seasons
- Freedom Trader’s Club (Ploútos COIN)
- Cryptoexpert Trading / Cryptoexpert Trading Expert / Mutual Funds and Trading Expert
- Purewealth (Purepound)
- Paysbook E-commerce System Co. Ltd (Indigen Coins)
- Airbit Club / Go88 Ventures
To know more about how to spot and avoid cryptocurrency scams, feel free to read our article here.
We will constantly update the list each time the regulator releases an advisory. As always, do due diligence before investing.
Do you have any experience dealing with them? Let us know by leaving a comment in the comment section below.