The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) has granted provisional principal and regular Financial Technology Solutions and Virtual Currency (FTSOVC) licenses to offshore crypto exchange companies. Below is the list of companies with CEZA license to operate as crypto exchanges. These companies had undergone rigorous background and probity checks in order to set up back offices of their blockchain-based projects within CEZA, thereby granting them the right to process crypto-to-crypto transactions to users outside the Philippines.
19 principal license holders
- 6X Tech Pte. Ltd
- Asia Premiere International Ltd.
- Cr8tiv Solutions Management Ltd.
- Digifin Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Dragon Empire Developments Ltd.
- Formosa Financial Holdings Ltd.
- Galaxy Plus Developments Ltd.
- Golden Millenial Quickpay Inc. Ltd.
- HARSEQ, Inc.
- Hong Kong Yuen Shing Hong Ltd.
- IPE Global Pte. Ltd.
- Liannet Technology Ltd.
- Orient Express Global Ltd.
- Rare Earth Asia Technologies Corp.
- Sino-Phil Economic Zone Agency Development and Management Corp.
- Tanzer Holdings Ltd.
- Tiger Wheel Ltd.
- Ultra Precise Investments Ltd.
- White Ranch Limited Ltd.
2 regular license holders
- Cezex Trading Pte. Ltd.
- Unicorn Venture Investment Limited