Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition) is planning to hold its inaugural conference on October 11-12, 2018. This premier event will feature global experts from all over Asia.
The event will be held at SMX Convention Center Aura, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
ICO Pitch Session
On the second day of the event, Blockchain Fair Asia will host an ICO pitch session dedicated to all projects that are planning token sale events in the fourth quarter of 2018 or thereafter.
Prospective investors, blockchain enthusiasts and all attendees will enjoy getting an early peek into promising ICO projects.
15 presenters will have three- to five-minute elevator pitch sessions to promote their projects in front of at least 10 key representatives from top-notch VC firms.
Here are some of the top benefits you can expect from attending the highly anticipated ICO session:
- Meeting VCs – In addition to their access to funding options and high level of experience in nurturing startups from the ground up, VCs also come with vast networks.
- Valuable Feedback – Pitching your project before the 700-1,200+ attendees is an opportunity to get useful insights and feedback that will prove invaluable in the long run.
- Media Exposure – with media house representatives expected to be in attendance, the conference will offer much-needed publicity and exposure to the upcoming projects that get to present during the session.
- Meeting Philippine Crypto Project Founders – blockchain project founders from the Philippines and the rest of Asia will be in attendance and for ICO projects, the session will create a worthwhile opportunity to meet and interact with them.
- Adding Credibility to the Projects – by participating in this public forum, projects will create a favorable impression and add to their credibility.
- Partnership and Networking Opportunities – with a room full of blockchain enthusiasts and technology investors, any projects that get to present will have a chance to build smart connections, strategic partnerships and expand existing networks.
Due to the high popularity of this event and the limited participation slots, interested participants need to apply before the September 30 deadline.
A Peek into the Conference Content
A core focus of the event will be on practical use cases for blockchain technology and digital currencies, beyond speculative investment. To this end, the theme of the conference is “Looking Beyond Blockchain Hype.”
It will also highlight the role of the Philippines’ crypto industry in the global industry in view of its efforts to establish a crypto haven and the “Silicon Valley of Asia.”
An All-Star Speaker Line-Up
The event will feature the crème de la crème of the blockchain industry from Asia and the rest of the world as core participants. In addition to blockchain experts, it will also bring together established companies as well as promising startups in the industry. Representatives from venture capital firms will also be in attendance, shedding light on various topics and seeking out potential investment opportunities.
Speakers will include:
- Digifinex: Kiana Shek, co-founder
- PDAX: Yang Yang Zhang, co-founder
- Quoine: Katsuya Konno, CFO
- DFJ Dragon Fund: Stanley Diao, Investment Expert
- Bluzelle Networks: Pavel Bains, CEO
- SmartMesh: Henry Wang, Founder
- Sentinel Chain: Roy Lai, CEO
- Blockchain Association Philippines: Rafael Padilla, co-founder
- Intrepid Ventures: Collin Thompson, co-founder
- EventChain: Ashton Addison, CEO/co-founder
- Life.SREDA: Jeremy Berger, Portfolio Director
- TagCash: Mark Vernon, CEO
- Outlier Ventures: Joel John, Research Analyst
- LuneX Ventures (Golden Gates Ventures crypto arm): Tushar Aggarwal, Associate
- UnionBank: Gerb Reign Inajada, Assistant VP
- Digipharm: Ahmed Abdulla, Founder/CEO
- ChainVC: Xinyi Chen, General Partner
- Kaizen VC: Akanshu Jain, Principal
In total, 30+ speakers are expected to address the audience on various intriguing topics in the course of the event. Event partners include the International Blockchain Application Federation (IBAF), SmartMesh and EventChain, with BlockAsia as a strategic partner and Fintech Philippines Association as a supporting partner.
Do not Miss Blockchain Fair Asia 2018
For blockchain newbies, entrepreneurs, new or prospective investors, enthusiasts, professionals, crypto curious individuals and all other industry players, this will be a momentous event that you dare not miss.
To learn more about the conference, purchase tickets, apply for the ICO pitch session, exhibitor or sponsorship opportunity, kindly visit the conference website at https://blockchainfairasia.com/.
To availa 10% discount, use BITCHIKKABFAPH10 promo code.